Take Your Porch from Halloween to Thanksgiving

There is just something so lovely about having real pumpkins and gourds out on your porch for fall. This year I set out to collect a variety of shapes, sizes & colors with a goal to decorate a few, inspired by all the DIY Pumpkin decorating ideas floating around on Pinterest & Blogs. 

We love Halloween at our house, but I wanted our porch to easily transition into Thanksgiving décor too. 

For my Halloween porch: I grabbed some Black Contact Paper (here) and my Cricut to cut out the word BOO for two of my pumpkins. 

For my Thanksgiving porch: I converted one of the BOO pumpkins into a Turkey and switched out the wording on the other from BOO to GIVE THANKS.


A simple, quick way to transition from Halloween to Thanksgiving!


Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest.


Subscribe to our blog posts via RSS Feed , Bloglovin’ or Email.



Places I link Up:
Primp Your Pumpkin Party

Labels: , ,

   ( ) read more " " read more " "