The weekend is here! Are you ready to be inspired? This week I discovered many great ideas and I wanted to share them with you! Check out the pictures and details below.
1. Spring is officially here which means it's time to pull out the bright colors and spring flowers! I love this paper flower wreath that Crystal from A Pumpkin and a Princess designed. Check out how to make your own version here.
2. I'm a sucker for wall art using embroidery hoops, I just think they are so unique and fun! I actually have some wall art with hoops in my home which I will be featuring soon. Sausha from Sweet Pickins Furniture created a beautiful wall display using fabric and hoops. Go here for more pics and the step by step details.
3. How cute is this chalkboard menu board? I love the way Amy from 11 Magnolia Lane added the adorable menu logo on top! Check out Amy's guest post here on Tatertots & Jello for tips and tricks on how to make your own menu chalkboard as well as chalkboard tags.
4. This plastic plate wall by Jocie from One Project Closer is inspiring for anyone looking for a fun and simple way to decorate space in their home. I love how the colors and designs on the plates really pop! My favorite thing about this project is that Jocie used Command Strips to hang the plates which means no nail holes in the wall! Read all about this project here.
5. Polka dots are one of my favorite things! This project is too cute, I love how it combines gold and polka dots into a great decor piece. Check out the girl's from Eighteen25's guest post on the Polka Dot Chair to see how to make your own polka dot clipboard!
6. This is another project that inspires my love for decorating with gold! Laurel from A Bubbly Life took a simple round cork trivet and paint to create a functional and pretty mousepad. See the details here.
7. Last but not least, I love these awesome painted jars that Amy from Amy Giggles Designs created to store items in her craft room. Painted jars are an easy way to add color to any area. Amy is also a U of L alum and a Cards fan so that makes her even more awesome! Visit Amy's blog here to see how to make your own set of jars.
Hope you are feeling inspired---let the weekend begin!