Kick-Off Friday

Welcome to this week's edition of Kick-Off Friday, I hope everyone had a fabulous week!  Are you ready to kick-off your weekend with some inspiration?




1.The Nester made this headboard from duct tape! Yes, you read that right. Go check out her blog to see how she did it.

2. How adorable are these aqua blue paneled walls Chelsea created for her daughter's room?  Read her blog Three on Grove for the step by step on how you can create this look in your home.

3. I've been reading Jen Loves Kev for years and usually she shares more fashion related posts however lately she has shared some home projects which I love!  I think this statement wall made with nails and yarn is just awesome!  See the post here.

4. I love this sofa table that is made from wooden boards.  Visit Alicia's blog, Thrifty & Chic, to see how she she created this great piece.

5. Katie did an excellent job re-finishing this dresser.  The mint color is beautiful and those library drawer pulls are so fun!  Read her post here for the details.

I hope you are feeling inspired and ready to tackle whatever this weekend brings your way!  Have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you next week!

Follow us on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.

   

Subscribe to our blog posts via RSS Feed Bloglovin’ or Email.

  



Labels: , ,

   ( ) read more " " read more " "