Welcome to this week's edition of Kick-Off Friday! I hope all of you had a fun filled week are ready to relax. Planning on working on home projects this weekend? Check out this week's round-up below for inspiration!
1. This pink and gold polka dot chair is darling! I think it would look great in an office or used in a kids room. Visit Jenn's blog
to get all details.
2. Watercolor is becoming more and more popular, even Lora recently made some watercolor art of her own (check it out here
). The best part about this watercolor art? It's actually been made into a free printable, go here
to get your own!
3. I love ruffles and I think these curtains are so beautiful. Find the step by step details on how to make your own curtains on Rachel's blog, Maison de Pax
4. This brushstroke wall art is so fun and colorful! I definitely think I will be trying this technique to create a piece for my gallery wall. Go here
to read the post on Katie's blog, My DIY Habits
5. Bright colors in pink and orange with gold accents make this little box so colorful and fun! Visit Cuckoo 4 Design
to see the great before and after.
That's all for this week, have a creative weekend!
Labels: DIY, Inspiration, Kick-Off Friday