Get the Ralph Lauren Look by Shopping the House

Maybe it's the recent "One Room, 3 Ways" challenge or the tablescapes that I've been creating out on the patio; but I've been in the mood to mix up my decor. Not necessarily to leave it that way, but to challenge myself to use the items I already own in a new way. On HGTV they call it Shopping the House.

Last Thursday I shared my Sunroom Makeover, but today I have a twist! Several bloggers I follow have been challenging their readers to a Summer Style Soiree, and the inspiration this month is Ralph Lauren. I'm a Ralph Lauren fan, when it comes to both clothing and decor, so I thought this would be a great opportunity to Shop My House.


I switched out some accessories in my Sunroom and went from Vintage Country to Classic Rustic in about 15 minutes. Here's how I did it:



Item // Ralph Lauren // Get the Look
Classic White Dishes // Ralph Lauren // Bed, Bath & Beyond
Glam Mirror // Ralph Lauren // IKEA
Woven Basket // Ralph Lauren // Target
Architectural Print // Ralph Lauren // Etsy
Pharmacy Lamp // Ralph Lauren // Target
Navy & White Pillow // Ralph Lauren // Lands' End
Navy Mug // Ralph Lauren // IKEA

If there is a designer that you love, find accessories you already own which fit that style. Bring those items together and see how you like the overall vibe. It's so much cheaper than going out and buying the designer look, before you even know if you love the style in your own home.

What designer inspires you?

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest.


Subscribe to our blog posts via RSS Feed , Bloglovin’ or Email.

Places I Link Up:  Thrifty Decor Chick, One Room, Three Ways, Summer Style Soiree,
Sunday- Silver Pennies Sunday, Frugal Crafty Home, Craft-o-Maniac Monday, That DIY Party, Sundae Scoop Link Party, The Sunday Showcase, Think Pink Sundays,

Monday- Give Me the Goods Monday, Monday Funday, Tutorials & Tips Link PartySweet Sharing Monday,
 
Tuesday- Show Me What Ya Got,
Sparkle Link Party, One Project at a Time,
Wednesday-  Show & Tell, A Little Bird Told Me Link Party
, Work it Wednesday,
Thursday- Transformation Thursday, Hooking Up with House of Hepworths, Link Love Thursday, The Inspiration Gallery, Inspire Me Please
Friday-
Remodelaholic,
Saturday- Share Your Creativity,

Labels: , , , ,

   ( ) read more " " read more " "