Kick-Off Friday

Welcome to Kick-Off Friday!  I found a lot of great projects this week that I think you all will love! Check them out below:


1. How cute is this anchor wreath?? Check out Kimberly's post on Lil' Luna to see how she created this great summer piece.

2. If your like me, you always see cute fabric you love but have no idea how to use it. The Ladies from UCreate share a post about how to use fabric quarters to create bowls--such a fun idea!

3. I love all things gold and sparkly so of course I feel in love with this frame!  Not only is the frame beautiful but the print is so special too as it was made for a 50th anniversary.  You can read how Sarah created this frame on her blog, Becoming Martha.

4. Utensils dipped in paint are cute and a fun way to add color to your kitchen.  Visit Natalie's blog to see how she created these great kitchen gifts!

5. Lora and I both love a good anthro knock-off and Melanie did an excellent job creating these plates she used for wall art.  Read her post on her blog, Sweet Savannah to see how she created these using Sharpies!

I hope all of you had a wonderful fourth of July and are ready for a fun and relaxing weekend!  See you next week!

Follow us on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.

   

Subscribe to our blog posts via RSS Feed Bloglovin’ or Email.

  

Labels: , ,

   ( ) read more " " read more " "