Happy Friday! Are you ready for some inspiration? This week's collection is fun and colorful and sure to spark creativity in you.
1. If you own a bottle of nail polish, then you can create this awesome wall art. Check out Kate's blog, Centsational Girl
to see how to make your own nail polish art.
2. I love this cheerful kitchen cart makeover--so cute! Go here
to see how Chaney created this fun summer project.
3. Another beautiful furniture makeover using coral! Visit Dwellings by DeVore
to see the adorable mirror with cute decal too.
4. Does your door mat need a pick-me-up? How about a coat of spray paint! Check out Pretty Providence
to see how you can make your own custom door mat.
5. These gold, navy, and green stools are gorgeous!! They definitely make me think of Ralph Lauren or Kate Spade. Read Jenna's post
to get the details on this makeover.
That wraps up this week's edition of Kick-Off Friday---can't wait to see what next week brings! Enjoy your weekend!
Labels: DIY, Inspiration, Kick-Off Friday