Looking Back

Welcome to 2014!  Today I'm going to share some of my favorite Craftivity Designs projects and moments from the past year. Here we go...

January

Botanical Chart
View Details Here

I love this botanical chart that Lora created for her guest bedroom.  The colors are so cheerful! Check out more posts on her guest bedroom here.

February

Chalkboard Jars
View Details Here

I had so much fun making these Anthropologie knock-off chalkboard jars using baby food jars.  Click here to see all of our Anthro Knock-Off projects from this year.

March

Our Very First Edition of Kick-Off Friday
View Details Here

I really enjoy getting to post each week on Kick-Off Friday.  It gives me the chance to see what other bloggers are up to and share those great project ideas with you.  Go here to see all of our 2013 Kick-Off Friday posts.

April

Family Wall Calendar 
View Details Here

If you're looking for a way to be more organized during 2014, you should definitely check out Lora's post on how to create a large family wall calendar.  I love the personal touches she added like the game pieces for numbers and animal push pins (see how to make your own here).

May

 IKEA Cabinet Makeover
View Details Here

This was probably my favorite project I did all year.  I love how it drastically changed the cabinet and gave it a great pop of color! Click here to see all of our posts on IKEA products.

June


Vintage Bridal Shower
View Details Here

I love this vintage bridal shower that Lora hosted for her Sister-in-Law. It was beautiful! Go here to see all of the details about the food, games, and decorations used at the shower.

July


Lora's Home Tour
View Details Here

July was a busy month for Lora as she announced that her and her family were moving from their lovely home in Lexington to a new town.  She spent the next few weeks preparing her home to be sold and even shared many great house selling tips with our readers which you can check out here.

August 


Bows & Bow Ties Baby Shower
View Details Here

During August, I shared about the double baby shower I hosted for my two sister-in-laws.  I loved getting to plan this event and create all of the fun decorations.  Click here to see all of the details on the events.

September

Polka Dot Ampersand
View Details Here

I'm a sucker for polka dots, especially gold ones! This project was fun to create and was one of my first projects that used a metallic paint marker. Go here to check out all of our posts this year about incorporating gold into your home.

October


31 Days of Free Printables Series
View Details and Printables Here

If you missed our series of free printables, be sure to go back and check it out!  Lora and I both enjoyed creating these prints whether they be for a kitchen, a gift, a bathroom, or a gallery wall.


November



In the beginning of November, Craftivity Designs celebrated their first birthday.  It was fun to look back and see how our posts from the beginning to the end of the year changed. Visit here to see our birthday edition of Kick-Off Friday to see what inspires us as bloggers.


DIY Clay Chalkboard
View Details Here

Later in the month, Lora shared this adorable DIY clay chalkboard.  This was her first project using clay but since then, she has shared a few others, you can see all of the clay projects here.

December

Kate Spade Inspired Jewelry Tray
View Details Here

Recently, I shared my Kate Spade inspired jewelry tray which was made from a plate, a bowl, and a candlestick holder.  This works great for organizing my jewelry on my vanity. To see more our projects on organization, click here to visit our project gallery.

Speaking of organization...be sure to come back tomorrow to see our first project in our 8-Week Organizing Challenge.  


Make sure to like us on Facebook and subscribe so that you don't miss any of our future posts!

Thanks for making 2013 such a special first year in our blogging adventures!  Have a wonderful Wednesday!


If you enjoyed this post, we would love for you to subscribe to our email list!

 photo SubscribeSign_zpse6f815a6.png

Labels: ,

   ( ) read more " " read more " "