A Simple Tip // Container Gardening

I look forward to the arrival of my Better Homes and Gardens magazine each month; but since we moved in December and have been unpacking/organizing/etc. a few issues had gotten set aside. Earlier this week I came across a few issues that I hadn't read. This little gem of a tip caught my eye, and I had to share.

Thriller. Filler. Spiller.

It's a simple combination and it's easy to remember when you are shopping at your local plant stand.

Not to mention, it's awfully pretty...


... and since we purchased several large planters last summer to quickly add curb appeal, I just need to purchase the flowers.

Do you have an simple tips for container gardens? What magazine do you look forward to receiving each month?

If you enjoyed this post, we would love for you to subscribe to our email list.


Labels: ,

   ( ) read more " " read more " "