We Have Light

So, just popping in today to say... "We have light!"... in our Dining Room, that is!


I stuck it on our goals for this week; but was still skeptical that we could figure it out {and when I say "we", Mike really figured most of it out and I just helped.}

Who even cares about the rest of the goals for this week?! {Just kidding... sort of...}

Seriously, though, we are pretty excited to have our Dining Room back and I wanted to give you a peek. This means I'll be able to finally share the whole room with you in the next week or two. It has been a long time coming considering it has been nearly finished for 4 months or so.

I'll be back tomorrow for an update on my goals. Hope you've made progress this week, too!

If you enjoyed this post, subscribe to our email list and get every post delivered right to your inbox.


Labels: ,

   ( ) read more " " read more " "