Kick-Off Friday



It's Friday and you know what that means.....time for Kick-Off Friday! Below are the items I found this week that I wanted to share with you!
























1. These washi tape coasters from Smashed Peas and Carrots are too cute! I'm currently loving washi tape and all the projects you can do with it. Go here for the details on how to make this project.

2. How awesome are these FREE printable letters/numbers from Shanty 2 Chic!  Did I mention they are free?  Be sure to check out her website for the details on how you can make your own great project using these printable letters & numbers!

3. I love DIY wall art and Freckles Chick came up with a cute idea that combines hand drawing and printed paper.  You can see the steps she used to make this art work here.

4. I'm a sucker for anything chalkboard so these chalkboard spice jars definitely caught my eye this week! Dwellings by DeVore did a great job with these, see the info here!

5. I'm loving this great upcycle project by Flea Market Trixie using an old window and a map, it's just beautiful!  Visit their blog post for the project details.

6. Rambling Renovators took an old existing opening that was once used for milk to create an adorable mail slot in her homes entry way.  I love how she painted the inside a bright aqua color!  Go here to see her before and after on this project!

What projects will you be working on this weekend?  Need more inspiration?  Come follow us on Pinterest! Have a wonderful weekend!

Labels: , , ,

   ( ) read more " " read more " "