1. I love this jute & rope covered lampshade, the neutral colors make it great for any area! See how Jacque from The DIY Village created this great project here.
2. This bright, colorful wreath made from duck cloth is perfect for springtime! Kim did a wonderful job giving a step by step tutorial on how to make your own wreath. Check out the details in her blog post on Made in a Day!
3. Jenny has opened my eyes to a new way to update a lampshade---spray paint! I never would of thought to use spray paint on a lamp shade but her project turned out beautifully and looks great with her bronze lamps! Read how she completed this project on her blog, Little Green Notebook.
4. These paper flowers are perfect for decorating your home or at a party. You can easily make your own version of these flowers using cupcake wrappers. Check out Aimee's blog post on Twigg Studios to get the details on how you can create your own flowers.
5. I'm a sucker for anything with ruffles so I fell in love when I saw these adorable ruffle curtains made by Amanda. These are simple to make but add elegance to any room. You can find all the info on how Amanda made these curtains on her blog Jedi Craft Girl.
I hope everyone is feeling inspired and ready to tackle their weekend projects! For more spring inspiration, check out our Spring Spruce-up posts. Have a great weekend!
Labels: DIY, Inspiration, Kick-Off Friday