Today is Friday which means....the weekend is coming! Are you ready for your weekend projects? Looking for some inspiration? Check out this week's round up of inspirational projects!
1. How awesome is this Instagram photo wall created by Shelley? What a fun way to show off your pics! Read the details here
2. This project is simple and crafty! Check out Liz's blog here
to see how you can make your own using a candlestick holder and a tray.
3. Erin did a great job of making her kitchen cabinets cute and functional and I love the colors she chose to use! You can visit her blog, How to Nest for Less
, for all the info.
4. This picture frame makeover is so creative and it involves IKEA products
which makes it even better! Check out Megan & Taylor's blog, Two Girls and a Glue Gun
for the step by step tutorial on how to make your own!
5. This print is adorable and would look great in a gallery wall or given as a gift, especially for a new graduate! Brooke is offering you a free printable copy of this girly pink print. Go here
to get yours!
We thought it would be fun to see what our readers have been up to. If you've been working on a project or craft, we'd love for you to send a picture and short description to our e-mail: craftivitydesigns (at) gmail (dot) com. Then, sometime in June, our Kick-Off Friday will all be inspiration from YOU!!
Spring projects are calling your name---get out there and create! Have a wonderful and creative weekend!
Labels: DIY, Inspiration, Kick-Off Friday