To help inspire your Memorial Day weekend projects, I've compiled a list of my favorite projects from blogs this week. Are you ready to be inspired?
1. This DIY chevron magnet board is both pretty and functional! Check out the details here.
2. Alicia used an IKEA picture frame to liven up a typical bathroom towel holder and the end result looks great! Visit her blog, Thrifty & Chic for the step by step tutorial.
3. Coral is one of my absolute favorite colors so of course I fell in love with Natalie's chalk paint dresser makeover! Head over to her blog, Natalme to see the stunning before and after.
4. This spool art is so unique and creative! It would be a great addition to a sewing and/or craft room. Check out Ashley's blog, Give me the Simple Life, for the details.
5. Kimbo created this beautiful pallet wall art and I just love how it turned out! Visit her blog, A Girl and a Glue Gun to see how she created this project.
Don't forget to fill us in on the projects and crafts that you've been working on. We'd love for you to send us a picture and short description of your project to our e-mail: craftivitydesigns (at) gmail (dot) com. Who knows, you might even get featured in an upcoming Kick-off Friday!
Have a fabulous and creative Memorial Day weekend!
Labels: DIY, Inspiration, Kick-Off Friday