Welcome to this week's edition of Kick-Off Friday! Let's get ready to be inspired and tackle our weekend projects...
1. Chelsea from Two Twenty One did a great job designing this chalkboard wall art using a quote from Disney's "Oz the Great and Powerful." Visit her blog to get a copy of it for your home.
2. I'm loving this DIY stenciled shower curtain designed by Jenna. On her blog, SAS Interiors, she shows you how to create your own one of a kind curtain.
3. Need a simple way to create a cute frame? Why not try using paint sticks! Go here to see how you can quickly create this frame to house your wall art.
4. This DIY bowl is SO fun! I love the vintage feel of the old book pages. Sheet music would be pretty used in it as well. Visit Liz Marie's blog to see how you can make your own bowl.
5. These hot pink and gold stools are beautiful! I love how they add a pop of color and sparkle! Check out how Heidi created this great project by visiting her blog, Honeybear Lane.
I really enjoyed this week's round up! What about you? Have a fantastic weekend!
Labels: DIY, Inspiration, Kick-Off Friday