Lora and I have been very busy this week and apologize that this is the first post you are seeing from us. We promise next week we'll be around more! Plus Lora will be sharing some exciting news...I know you just can't wait! Now, let's check out this week's collection of inspirational projects:
1. I love personalized state decor and this Indiana state pillow is lovely. Check out how Susan created this pillow on Sugar Beans
2. Liz Marie always has great project ideas and this week's post on DIY clay knobs definitely did not disappoint. Visit her blog
to see the step by step details.
3. How adorable are these spoons? I love how Kelly was able to jazz up a plastic spoon into something so cute! Go here
to see how she made them.
4. This chalkboard clipboard is both fun and practical! Visit Anderson and Grant
to see how Jamie created this project.
5. IKEA hacks are always interesting and I love how Lucy created this hand painted zebra rug using a plain IKEA rug to start. Check out her blog, Craftberry Bush
to see all the details.
I hope all of you enjoyed your week and are ready to relax this weekend! See you next week!
Labels: DIY, Inspiration, Kick-Off Friday