Welcome to Kick-Off Friday! Are you ready to be inspired? This week's round-up is full of great ideas--here we go!
1. These DIY rope letters from Love Grows Wild
are awesome! Liz made these using jute rope and a mixture of cornstarch, glue, and water. Visit her blog here
to see more details.
2. Black, white, and gold make for such a classy combination. The best part about this frame? It's easy to make and looks fabulous! Go here
to see how these stripes were created using electrical tape.
3. Chevron is so much fun and what better way to add a touch of chevron to your home than with some DIY wall art. Visit Delighting in Today
to see more pics of this great project.
4. Back to school time means back to routines and organization. This homemade chalkboard calendar looks so good, I love the industrial style created with the large numbers and yellow clips (made from mouse traps!). Go here
to see the details and get your own free printable numbers!
5. Ready or not...it's time for fall! These adorable vintage fabric wrapped pumpkins are too cute and would be an adorable addition to your home fall decor. Check out Flamingo Toe's post here
to see the step by step details.
That's all for this week, I hope you enjoyed our collection of projects and are feeling inspired to tackle your creative ideas. Happy a wonderful weekend!
Labels: DIY, Inspiration, Kick-Off Friday