Welcome to another edition of Kick-Off Friday! I'm very excited to share with you some of my favorite projects from this week. I hope you are inspired by these ideas as much as I am!
1. I love games and am a big fan of decorating with game pieces as well. Courtney from Sweet C's Designs
did a great job creating this scrabble family name display using burlap and real scrabble tiles. Read all the details here
2. Emily was so creative in coming up with a way to give her laundry room a quick update (and hide the existing wallpaper) using cork board. Check out more pics and all the info on her blog, Emily A. Clark
3. This project is a fantastic upcycle--a jewelry stand made using stove burner covers! I seriously love this idea and can't wait to try it out. Visit Rebecca's blog
for the step by step details.
4. Ready or not it's time for back to school which means...time to get organized! Maggie shares a great tutorial on how to create your own framed chalkboard. Check it out here
5. Looking for a way to update your light fixtures? How about using paint or better yet nail polish! Read all about this fun idea on Jenny's blog, Little Green Notebook
That's all for this week! May your weekend be fun, relaxing and full of creativity!
Labels: DIY, Inspiration, Kick-Off Friday