Make 3 Simple Goals // Week #2

So, how did I do?


Well, I wanted to fix the spots where paint had dripped on our baseboards from projects over the last year. This included the trim in our bedroom, hallway, stairs, entry and dining room. I touched up some doors and the stair risers, as well, since I had the paint out.

Status: DONE!

Can I remind you of the before?


What a difference some cleaning and a little bit of paint can make, huh?


I needed to finish closing the hole in the ceiling where we had plumbing work completed. This was a pretty easy one, since there is a vent cover for it. However, it kept getting skipped when we would work on projects.

Status: DONE!






Our spices were stored in a kitchen drawer. They were out of easy reach and disorganized. Our kitchen is more functional; thanks to this project. I'll share a full post with details about it next week.

Status: DONE!




Here are the goals for week #3...

Fix

{something that isn't right}

I mentioned when we hung the hooks in our bathroom that we may need to make them a bit more sturdy. We've got a plan in place and I hope we can mark that off the list this weekend.


Finish

{something that is incomplete}

We purchased curtain rods and curtains for the bedroom several weeks ago. Now that the paint is complete, I'm hoping to get the window treatments up. This will also clear out a few more of the boxes sitting in our bedroom -- woohoo! Home projects are messy.

 

Function

{something that makes life easier}

Now that we have an empty drawer {where the spices were}; I want to do a mini kitchen purge and re-organization.




What would be your 3 goals this week?

If you enjoyed this post, subscribe to our email list and get every post delivered right to your inbox.




Labels: ,

   ( ) read more " " read more " "