Welcome to this week's special Birthday edition of Kick-Off Friday! In celebration of our first birthday, Lora and I are sharing with you 5 things that personally inspire each of us! So scroll on down and learn more about what makes each of us...well...us!
1. Flower Patch Farmgirl inspires me to be
willing to live life differently and go. Best daily read in
my Feedly, hands down.
2. I love to see what AJ
Wears. She doesn't take herself too seriously and inspires me to have
fun with outfits. I need some rain boots.
3. Ashley Ann inspires me to document the little stuff and
the big stuff and to be a part of it too.
4. Gretchen inspires
me to use humor in my writing. I probably actually laugh out loud at
says writes several times a a week. I especially
enjoyed her example of perspective using the
5. Jen's projects are always beautiful,
functional and full of color. She shares simple projects like this or this, and it just
inspires me to want to craft something right away.
1. Polka Dots have always been a favorite of mine, they are so classic and seriously just make me smile! Here are some of my favorite ways to decorate with polka dots:
2. Gold & Glitter...I guess you could say I'm a sucker for all things sparkly! Check out our Gold & Sparkles board on Pinterest.
3. Leadership Books inspire me to personally develop myself to become a better leader within my professional career and my community. I recently completed a leadership development program and read some great books like this one.
4. Kate Spade....I mean really, what girl doesn't love the feminine looks of Kate Spade?!? Too bad it's soo out of my price range, but a girl can dream right?
5. Young House Love inspires me to be more organized and tackle projects faster. I'm amazed about how many projects they complete in one week! Lora and I even love YHL so much we participated in their Totally Unofficial Macklemore Thrift Shop Challenge, check it out here!
Now it's your turn! Share in the comments below about what inspires you--we would love to get to know our readers more!
By the way...don't forget about our printables giveaway that ends today at 11:59PM. Check it out here.
Labels: Birthday, DIY, Inspiration, Kick-Off Friday