A Lucky Find: Faux Black Marquee Letters

Lately, I've found myself pinning images with these Black Marquee Letters.

Thistlewood Farms

Such a cool, graphic way to label the In & Out baskets in an office. If you haven't seen this little Black & White Office from Karianne, go see more. now. It is lovely - and she lives in Kentucky - so that makes her that much more awesome.

The Story of Us via Life Made Lovely

I just recently started following Life Made Lovely and I just love the eclectic, colorful homes that Heather has been featuring as part of her Home Made Lovely series. Molly's living room has this sweet vignette hanging above her sofa.

I bet you can guess what I was drawn too? The blue antlers? Well, yes, I do love those too. But actually I was going to mention the Black & White letters, hung sweetly below the shelf.

Clearly, they are much smaller than Karianne's version and probably not actual Marquee Letters, but they definitely have the same feel.

Sooo.... fast forward a few months and I am at my favorite scrapbook store, Lasting Legacy, for their semi-annual consignment sale. I come across a huge bag with tons of letter embellishments and 4 SETS of vellum alphabet cards for only $5.


Sold. What a lucky find.



I hung them similar to Molly's version, but below a frame instead.



It's part of the gallery wall that I'm putting together in our entry.


I'll be back next week to show you some more!


P.S. To see the rest of our lucky finds, go here.

Linking up to the Inspiration Gallery, A to Zebra CelebrationsIf It's Not Baroque, Link Love Thursday, Inspire Me Please, and these great parties:
Home Stories A2ZHouseofHepworthsshabby creek cottage It's Overflowing SNAP!

Labels: , ,

   ( ) read more " " read more " "