1. This chicken wire frame from Ashley Ann is colorful, fun, and functional! Check out how she made this cute project here
2. Chevron is definitely popular right now and what better way to bring the trend in your home than with a chevron vase? Sarah shows you step by step how to make your own vase on her blog, A Little of This, A Little of That
3. These DIY canvas wrapped prints are adorable and would make great gifts. Go here
to see how Kimbo created these.
4. If you've ever seen "The Office", you know the whole "that's what she said" joke. These prints created by Erin are hilarious and creative, visit How to Nest for Less
to see how she uses these prints in her home.
5. Lora & I both love a good Anthro Knock-Off
and these still life letters definitely fit the bill! Angie did a great job recreating these, check out her post
for the details.
6. Mason Jars are great for home decor! There are so many different sizes and possibilities for using them. See here
how Danielle from Silver Pennies
created these lovely painted mason jars using chalk paint.
7. Polka dots are a favorite of mine, especially when they're gold! Carmel made this beautiful gold polka dot ceiling for her daughter's bedroom. That girl is one lucky kid! Read here
how she was able to create this look.
Lora & I had a blast on our mini trip
! We enjoyed visiting IKEA (check out our IKEA Tips & Tricks
) and other places that filled us with inspiration for our own home projects. I hope this week's round-up of finds fills you with inspiration!
Have a great weekend!