Gold Polka Dot Pantry Labels

I have a quick little project for you today. It’s from the Pantry makeover that I shared on Monday.


Speaking of the Pantry project, I do want to let you know how my organizing project for Week #2: Office & Desktop is going… not much to report so far.




Since we are still unpacking, it’s kind of been a “what do we need? – ok, then that is what we need to unpack” type of situation. The items for the office have either ended up on the end of my desk or on the bookcase {sneakily covered with curtains so it looks a little less messy in the meantime ;)}.

This is my long-term vision for the space, which won’t all happen this week, but I’m hoping we at least make some progress this weekend.

left // right


Ok, now, back to the Pantry Labels. During the 31 Days of Free Printable Erica and I shared these Gold Polka Dot Tags. When I made this printable I was hoping to be able to use it in my new kitchen.



I used clothespins to attach them, though you could hang them with string or attach with adhesive as well. Each clothespin got a coat of Martha Stewart metallic paint.



The tags print out 2” wide, which fit my 2” circle hole punch perfectly. You can buy one like it here. I flipped the hole punch upside down so that I could make sure they lined up correctly. You could try to flip it back over and keep it lined up, but I just “punched” with it upside down and that worked fine.


To attach the tags to the clothespins I chose to use 3-Dimensional Adhesive Squares. But, you could use glue dots, hot glue, tape or any other adhesive.

You may notice the free printable version doesn’t include all of the tags that I ended up using. So I’m including a new set of coordinating tags as well. Follow this link to get that file.

Mine are printed on a light gray cardstock. I didn’t have any white cardstock on hand, so I used what I had available. However, the gold polka dots would probably look best against white.




Hope your organization projects are going well! I’m hoping to start making some office progress tomorrow.

Do you use labels in your pantry? Are they DIY? How did you make them?


If you enjoyed this post, we would love for you to subscribe to our email list.


Linked to: Remodelaholic, Thrifty Decor Chick, Your Designs This Time, The Makers, Inspiration Link Party, Thank Goodness It's Thursday, Talented Tuesday, Create and Share DIY and Recipe, Moonlight and Mason Jars,

Labels: , , , ,

   ( ) read more " " read more " "