A Peek into My Weekend // Bedroom & Hall Updates

Mike and my 4 year old were out of town this past weekend; so the baby girl and I spent the weekend shopping and decorating {ok, maybe she was just my cheerleader}.

Vintage bench, SCHOOL sign and metal bins from Repurposed Soul

When we lived in Lexington, I loved to visit Repurposed Soul's sales. It is a bit of a drive now; but it was worth the trip. The green bench is my favorite purchase.

Plus, I think I finally finished tweaking our bedding this weekend -- thanks to my simple photo exercise.

Navy Bedroom with white bedding and green bench // Craftivity Designs

There was a 50% off sale on baskets at Hobby Lobby; so we've got the wall behind our headboard decorated {a simple DIY tutorial to come...}.

Mirror and Basket hanging over Headboard // Craftivity Designs



Baskets weren't the only item on sale {all wood, metal and framed wall decor -- 50% off}, so I started filling out the Gallery Wall above our stairs.

Stairway Gallery Wall with Family Photos // Craftivity Designs

Hope you had a lovely weekend, too!


Linked to: Remodelaholic, Thrifty Decor Chick, Inspiration Link Party, Talented Tuesday, Create and Share DIY and Recipe, Moonlight and Mason Jars, Your Turn to Shine,

Labels: , ,

   ( ) read more " " read more " "